Monday, January 17, 2011

.New Year

Resolutions... Most people make them only at the end of the year, and they are forgotten by now. Though, I make resolutions almost daily. I see each month, week, day as a new chance to make it right, to do what I planned, to help, to finish the to-do list, whatever the case may be.

Here are a few *january goals*
-Be More Organized! [checkk.]
-Practice Patience [[daily goal]]
-At least 1 contribution to society
-Become a therapist

The last one is tricky. Sebastian is doing therapy 2-3 times a week. May seem like a lot, but out of the 168 hours in a week, thats only 2-3. I know to make this work and to help my son I have to become the therapist. Do what they do, practice what they preach. It is hard, and time consuming. I get to feeling guilty bc sometimes, I just want Sebastian to be content playing by himself so I can just get the dishes done, do some laundry... but honestly, I have to take parenting to a whole new level. Sebastian requires different attention and LOTS of it. I have to put my other duties on hold while I have him, and use every possible chance to help him. This is a big goal, and will be one for the rest of my life. But for him, anything is possible!

I desperately wish I had time to make an artsy-fartsy blog [in all seriousness!] It would make it so much prettier to look at. But alas, the time thing... what I always seem to run out of. So for now, I will contine to document my Useless Thoughts on my boring blog for no one to read. Its ok, I'm an optimist :]

No comments:

Post a Comment