Wednesday, December 5, 2012

.Seven

Oh my, Little Livi... look how big you are!

Seven.. GOSH! So old! First of all my little princess, let me tell you how PROUD I am of you.  You have gone through many things in your young little life and have come out of each situation unscathed and ready for what's to come.  I tell everyone this, but your outlook on life and your positivity is something to be admired.  You never have a bad day.  I learn so much from you and really stop to take in your intoxicating zest for life!  You are such a special person.  You are a sponge and I love when you ask me to explain something to you.  You told Sebastian yesterday "Sebastian, you're the smallest. And I'd KILL to be 4 again.. no worries, school wasn't hard and you just get to play all day. Enjoy it, Bubby." I laugh so hard.. but who could you be mimicking?? ;].  You have taught me to choose my words with caution because you never know when they will be repeated or taken completely to heart.  You're a little talker and could probably talk an entire day straight without stopping.  You love Avacados, Tomatoes, Caesar Salad and other delicious foods most 7 year olds are missing out on.  You are wise beyond your years and you are incredibly TALL!  You learned to ride your bike this year and are so very proud of yourself.  You broke your arm in July, and grew it "back together" miraculously fast.  I think you are super-girl!  There is a million things I could rant and rave about you, but I will say this : Thank You.  Thank you for being a part of my life.  Thank you for Loving me unconditionally.  Thank you for being a wonderful sister to Sebastian.  Thank you for keeping the sparkle in your eye and never letting anyone get you down.  I look up to you, little lady.


<3 mama="mama" nbsp="nbsp">

1 comment:

  1. This is so special!! I'm in tears! This is something she is going to cherish someday <3 You're such a wonderful Mama! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete