Monday, May 10, 2010

Catching Up..



Hey friends ! Well, its been almost a year and a half since I last posted. I actually had no idea I even HAD a blogspot, who knew! I am happy to saw that though I can remember those feelings from long ago, I don't feel the same. And this is good :]]]


SO much to catch up on! Would probably take me all night.
I'll start with most recent.

Sebastian is HUGE!! Hi!, Have you met my toddler???

Goodness how can he be so big???? No clue, but he's freakin' adorable. And luckily so. His attitude would have him in MUCH bigger trouble sometimes... ;]


Tony proposed to me on April 1, 2009. I thought it was just an awful joke, until I actually opened the box. He started off with "So.... I have something to tell you.." [uhm, hands down WORST way to start the proposal!!] he told me I got the "stink face" until he pulled out a box, hahaha.


On April 17, 2010, we vowed our lives and our love to each other, in beautiful Eureka Springs, AR at the Blue Springs Heritage Center. We are so excited :D and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be a Benedict!



I feel as if I have a lot to say lately. Whether or not it be of importance, make sense or be gramatically correct, I'm going to post it here. This way I can type it instead of handwrite it. I love handwriting poetry, but when trying to document things or get my thoughts out, my mind races and I lose track of what I'm writing and what I'm thinking.... that and I get hand cramps.



C


No comments:

Post a Comment