Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heartbroken...

Violated.
Abused.
Someone stole from me, under my nose. Broad daylight, feet from my front door. I have a feeling I know this person, or they live close to me... who else would steal from a car parked in a driveway at 6 o'clock at night?! I can't understand.
Is this karma?? Thats what I keep asking myself. What did I do wrong, however long ago? I wish karma came with a postcard, "Here's for that, bitch." Then i'd say Oooohhh, damn... I did deserve that.
God :[[ I dont know what to do. That was Tony & I's honeymoon. I feel like Murphy has been stalking me lately. WHY?!?! That's all I want to know.
That, and where the hell is it now?
It makes it so hard to trust anyone, or want to be around anyone. I feel like I want to close off from the world, bury my head and not resurface.

No comments:

Post a Comment