Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hope!

Ah, so faith in humanity has been restored!
The woman at Pipeline Ticketing for Wakarusa voided and REISSUED our tickets, even though it was against policy. She put it as our tickets were "lost in the mail by the USPS". What a sweetheart. I guarentee you I will return that act of kindness...somewhere along the way.
Andrew and I drove by a house down the road and said "that would be a good place to hide some shit..." sure enough. How wierd, EVERYTHING was there, except my wallet [tho tickets had been taken out and scattered on the ground] and misc things. Such as, pens and highlighters, my planner, and of course all my debit and credit cards, check books, ID, etc etc. This story just keeps getting more and more wierd....
Took a walk to look at art with Courtney, thoroughly enjoyed. Here's a pic from along the way.

Artwork.

I need a little push today.
I'm becoming exasperated. And I'm the only one going to be able to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment