Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend.

Hi friends.

The weekend was a busy one. I'm loving this blog, documentation of thoughts so I can get them out of my head process them later. Thanks for listening.

Got to spend all weekend with my boys. Waka shopping with Tony, Sebastian got to play all weekend with us AND Nana. He loves her :] Tony & I went to a movie premiere of Winter's Bone. Its the movie Sebastian and I auditioned for last year. It won two awards at Sundance Music Fest! Written locally, shot locally. The producer called us to invite us! They used "A-Advanced Bail Bonds" hat and badge in the movie. Oh and they transcribed my dad's audition tape and used his wording in the movie! Crazy! [His name was on the credits, twice!] Fun times. Painting, crafting, cooking and cleaning allll sunday. Only if everyday could be so productive and great :]
I've had a severe lack of motivation lately. I've been talking about it quite a bit, you would think I would do something about it. Finally trying to get on the ball and work some stuff out. Its not going to happen if I just let it go.
So... new changes! Hopefully a cooler me is to some :]
We watch Avatar last night [ I think I missed about 30 minutes of the end, it was late ] but it was sooo good. Highly impressed. We also for 5 FREE kids rentals at the store, how rad! I'm sooo excited to see 101 Dalamations and The Jungle Book again :D yeah! [I'm totally more stoked than Sebastian!]
It was a rainy weekend, but a great one :D
I need a freakin' vacation. SO excited for Waka. Kinda nervous about being away from Sebastian for 4 days. Will be the longest yet, and damn... I miss that little man.
More crafting, shopping and baking tonight. Plus court today, boo. Wish me luck.

Favorites from the weekend:

Apple Fries make everything better :]








Sebastian's First Artwork! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment