Thursday, June 24, 2010

.Moving



Its finally here!




We found a cute, cute house. Granted, it is in Nixa, MO .. its an adorable 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage with an enormous backyard that Sebastian loves :] Its perfect for our family. I'm so, so excited about having house projects to work, room to do OTHER projects, just some ROOM. Sheeesh I could go on all day, it really is perfect. We move in in two days!!




I've known moving was coming [yet done nothing about it] and thought and daydreamed about finally getting out of our cramped little townhouse... yet now that its upon me, its incredibly daunting and exhausting thinking about it. we have a LOT of stuff!! But really, its the nostalgia, as silly as it is. That is the house we were SO DAMN PROUD to have 2 years ago. Finally on our feet with our OWN place just the two of us...about to be three. I remember when we moved in, and how good that felt. Then I remember waking up at 4 AM with contractions from hell, and staring at the same wall with the same Bob poster thru 20 straights hours of labor. I remember leaving, and then I remember the joy in bringing my baby boy home, to be in his nursery and new room with all of his things for the first time. I remember when we first learned to roll over, on the living room floor. I remember when we took his first wobbly steps, right there in the kitchen. I remember bath times and book times and Nemo times and now as time goes on we grow and explore along with Sebastian. I will miss having those spots to look to and remember the fondest things, but so very excited to explore a whole new place and be beyond excited, just like my 2 year old.


I will always dwell on the past, no matter what. But I know this is best for us, and there are so many exciting things and new memories to look forward to.


Now...if only I could motivate my second half...


and if my body can find its second wind.


Fingers Crossed!




Day we moved into our duplex - 2 years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment