Thursday, June 17, 2010

.Sebastian


Sebastian Kale Benedict


It's time for a Meet&Greet with my main man.. :]

Sebastian on his BIRTHday!!
& coming home from the hospital!




Growing up too fast....















Milestones and First Birthdays :]]





















Life Recently...




















i am so, so very blessed. I thank whatever it is out there for this little guy. He has brought me something inside I never knew I possessed. It's incredible.
You will hear more and more about this little dude. He is so smart and So.Damn.Cute. He's also soo ornery, and LUCKY he is so cute bc he gets away with WAY more than he should!!
EXAMPLE....
[Mommy friends, please help!!]
My child likes his poop. I dont know if its the feel of it, surely not the smell! I think its because it looks and feels like mud, but lord I dont know. everytime he is left somewhat alone [or he goes and sneaks off] after he goes, he digs his poo out of his diaper and spreads it everywhere! and i mean EVERYWHERE! Yesterday it was all over every surface of his crib, all blankets and toys, the wall, the floor, AHH the list goes on! This poop party, aka Shitstorm, took an HOUR to clean! Scrub, Scrub, Scrub....POOP POOP POOP! Most ridiculous thing, and I have no idea how to stop it. We thought we could "power through" until potty training...this is getting out of hand. He did it AGAIN last night, and that was the last straw for me. I want to duct tape his diaper on and his hands by his sides lol. Ohhhh lord what do I dooooo???? These are the things [diasters when in the sitc, hilarious outside of the situation!] On top of everything else, cleaning shit off my walls and floors and kid is the last thing i want to be doing. SOLUTION PLEASE!!!!
So thats the sneak peak of my Sebastian Kale. If your lucky enough you can come hang out with this little dude!


No comments:

Post a Comment