Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Changes.

Ah, life's surprised us once again. After struggling for months to figure out just what we were going to do... whether we were going or staying, buying or renting, or joining the commune, we have finally made a decision! All would be proud, with my want for a 5 year plan I settled for a 3month plan, then another big decision! But for now we are moving to Nixa! We got an awesome little house [much bigger than what were in!] with an awesome fenced in backyard all ready with a garden, shed, clothes line, playground and gorgeous walnut trees :D. I am SO EXCITED!!!
Andrew found his own apartment and we'll all be moving next weekend. Not only are we moving but a LOT of things are going to change along with it. More about that later... ;]

Life's been cluttered. I'm ready to clean things out and start new. There's lots of things I'd love to get rid of...but cannot. So I shall push on, and work on patience. Everyday its taxing and I'm trying to learn something new. But I've never been patient and curious if I ever will be. But, I will ever keep trying.

If I have a clone of myself, life would be SO MUCH EASIER. I want soo many things; a happy, healthy kid, a clean house, a nice yard, plentiful garden, a home-cooked meal, a nice paycheck, paid bills, time for oddball jobs, time for hobbies and time to enjoy summer. Sadly, half of that never gets done :/ I love my little man more than words can describe, but damn, it is hard to get things done with a two year old! If only I could fastforward the moving process, and someone would clean the old house for me, Ha! There is just way too many things to do, and way too little time to do it. It doesn't help that Tony and I don't see each other during the work week, so no time to get things done together, either.

But we shall press on! I know we will work everything out and it will all fall into place, funny... our relationship seems to always make that happen. Trying hard today to let go and enjoy the ride.. always over too quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment