Thursday, April 7, 2011

.Favorite

"... These are a few of my favorite things..."

Oooo I really hate that musical. I was in it in my freshman year in college and I despised nothing more!

I've been in the mood to blog, but nothing much to say. Don't you hate that?! I feel like I could write a book... I'm just lacking the topic. How sad. This causes me to reflect on all sorts of crazy things... like how my life needs a new direction. If only I could make this happen on hopes and dreams.

I feel like a wanderer lately. I have tried to close my mouth, open my ears.. and brain.. soak up some of this world and take inspiration from it. Well, i have found much inspiration, but no direction to take with it. Something will come of it... it just has to. I understand sitting back and doing nothing won't help, but trying to work [trying, being the key word], raising a toddler, dealing with some major [unavoidable] stressors.. I find myself in the position of: stuck.

Let's hope this doesn't last...


I can give myself the push [or giant shove] I need... but into what? To where?

I've heard the "lost" feeling dwindles a bit as you make it through your 20's. I can only hope and dream. I only assumed by now I would have so much of a better idea of where I'm going. Don't get me wrong, life changed in a BIG way 3 years ago... and now I know 100% that I am Mama to the most gorgeous boy in the world, wife to a pretty handsome guy, and family to most I meet. And it isn't that that is not enough, I just have so much more to give.. but I need to direct my energy, my love.

SO. As I said, I have nothing to write about [..much about NOTHING, don't you see?] I figured I would start with a few of my favorites. Just randoms!

Fav sight: Sebastian's smile. Earth's gorgeous glow!
Fav sound: my boy's laugh. LIVE MUSIC!
Fav smell: chocolate chip cookies, slightly burnt ;] fires [intentional ones of course!]
Fav taste: anything sweet!
Fav feel: feathertop mattress underneath, a worn quilt on top...windows open. preferably a cuddle buddy :]
Fav color: all of 'em. I'm a colorful person. If I have to pick, I choose Green!
Fav restaurant: hmmm. Cheddar's. Seriously, so. good. [and cheap!] and Maria's! [not so cheap!]
Fav fruit: bananas & peaches
Fav veggie: carrots & avacados.
Fav movie: RENT
Fav theatre production I've worked in: The Complete Works of William Shakespeare..Abridged.
Fav subject: Playwriting
Fav book: A Million Little Pieces
Fav exercise: Dance
Fav season: anything above 60 degrees
Fav splurge: cute clothes for Sebastian, bags
Fav store: Thrift :]
Fav job: I haven't had one of those..yet. ;]
Fav past time: Discussions with intriguing people

Welp, that's all I can think of for now. And all your little eyes are probably willing to read. It's officially Friday [do NOT get that song stuck in your head!] Let's make the most of it!

<3 C


No comments:

Post a Comment