Monday, April 4, 2011

.Motivation

Well, this is try #3 for this post.. and it has changed everytime I try to write it! For some reason, technology hates me. We [technology and I] are at constant battle.. I don't believe I was meant to operate a computer, cell phone, mp3 or TV. Thankfully, Pandora works 99% of the time, so imma stick with that :]


I know it is monday buttt....

Man am I ready for the weekend!!!


Tony and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary a week early this weekend, by travelling to Lawrence, KS to see

*That 1 Guy

&& [hopefully]

*Beats Antique

Live music, here we come!!!


It's been entirely too long since our last show together. Live music is a must for me, an outlet, a passion, a love interest. I'm excited to check out Lawrence seeing as neither Tony nor I have been there.. it's fun to explore a place you've never been... even if it is somewhere in Kansas.. ;].


The weekend was a good one, even if my boy is still kind of sickly. I hope he will be feeling better ASAP. He is such a doll, I hate for him to be in pain. He has moved to 2-word sentences which makes this mama JUMP for joy! He is funny tho, at some points you can't tear him away from his activity without wails and cries, other times he just wants to go-go-go. Guess that is part of toddlerhood.. but heck I'm like that, too! We visited Grandma in Waco, MO on Saturday, and picnic at Busiek for Sunday. Gorgeous weather that I wish had held out [we are back down in the 40's!..but hopes of 70 by the end of the week]


Word for this dreary Monday is MOTIVATION! Because I neeeed soma that! I literally have a scary amount of laundry awaiting me at home that must get folded and put away. Also I need to do some re-organizing of the kitchen and craft room to make more space. Let's see what I get done!



Favorite pic of the weekend, my gorgeous <3Family<3

No comments:

Post a Comment