Friday, January 18, 2013

.2013

How 2012 whizzed by without me noticing, I'll never know. Just left the dust swirling in it's trail, and me running to catch up.

I hold a lot of stock in this year, and not letting it slip by. It seems something monumental has happened every year since about graduation.. last year we just lived, which is absolutely okay with me.

For the latter part of 2012, I had focused on the wrong things.  Well, maybe not wrong, but out of order in general.  I've always said I need change, I embrace change. 
Truth me told? I'm a liar.
Change scares me shitless.
I do enjoy the thought of it, but it's the process that terrifies me

Revamping Now. Changing myself, before I worry about demographics, careers, etc.
The big stuff can come later, because
the small stuff needs attention now.
Like rides on the new bikes.
And door to door girl scout cookie sales.
And long conversations with friends
Yoga and meditation.
Loving and Passing it On.
Paying it Forward.
Dates on the Couch with my husband.
The rest can wait.



[[Worry Less. Stress Less.]]
Drink more water.
Stretch Daily, both in body and Mind.
Live each day wholly.
Give adequate attention where needed.
Careful not to squander precious hours.
Leave guilt and regret.
Choose Happiness.
And don't apologize for it.



<3>
C

No comments:

Post a Comment