Monday, May 24, 2010

Forgotten.

I keep feeling today like I've forgotten or lost something. Maybe its the full brain.
So much going on, pressure is building. Half good, half not so. But good outweighs, definently.
I'm so incredibly anxious to see where the next two months takes us. I just have this feeling[desire] that everything is going to change, and we shall continue on in our new direction!
Being married is crazy. Suddenly, the shit that mattered didn't. Now its just a lifetime friendship, and thats an awesome feeling.
Had an awesome weekend. Finally felt like a break. Pictures to come, I got some cuuute ones :] My computer has a virus and is quite contaminated :[[.


**
My pride overtakes my ability to care at all.
I hate to be like this but soemtimes its the only way
to put the feelings at ease.
You lack all sense of selfworth
and simply make me sad for you.
Quick desicions
Inevitable regrets.
Thats all I see when I look at you
I need to free my mind of the thoughts I once had.
For they are spoiling me and no help to you.
I now see why some are so selfish
people are cruel, and continually hurt.
So as I sink into the few things that I love
Just remember,
I did try.
**

No comments:

Post a Comment