Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lessons Learned.

Constantly, these life lessons are never-ending. Everyday I come away with something more. Yesterday was a very insightful, talkative day. I love an entire day spent talking with people, bouncing ideas around and getting opinions out and heard. You always learn so much about yourself.
I have new goals. Good ones too :]
I cannot believe how scatterbrained I've been lately. I have no idea what is causing it but its a real pain. Especially because productivity is tampered with, and I just cannot get myself back on track.
I've been trying to pay back, and pay it forward. I've receieved a lot of love and generousity here lately, I have much debt. I never take for granted what I'm given, I'm always appreciative.
Today is Mom&Baby day. Were gonna go have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment