Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.Success!

Have to admit, pretty proud of myself today. For one, got back into my craft room late evening/this morning. Had to make a walgreens run at 1:30AM for hot glue [had to settle with apoxy, stinky stuff :(] but the project is almost finished! I'll post a pretty picture when it's complete! Have had an overload of inpiration - thankfully!! - and after I manage to CLEAN the craft room, I will be at it again. Right now I am focusing on decorating our house. I really, really want to paint the walls. But for 1.. who with a toddler has the time for that?! for 2. my paint must be 'approved' by the landlords [aka the parentals] and I know we just don't sync on that kind of thing. SO in the mean time, I'll be making lots of pretties and gathering ideas to decorate my boring little house. Because really?

I love my house!

It is spacious, has an amazing kitchen..huuuge backyard, quiet neighborhood. It's not the 'dream home' but for my 22 year old poor, poor self.. it's a dream come true!

SO!

If you have decorating ideas, send 'em my way!


**Must add today is a speshal day! My best friend is 23 today, and oh.. I love her so! [the project is for her!! SHH. don't tell!] Courtney is an extremely special person to me. She has so much love in her heart to give, she is a constant reminder of the gifts we are given here on earth and the people we are supposed to learn from. She is a rock for me and I am sooo thankful for her!

Also thankful to my stepmom who is going to watch Sebastian for me tonight so I can go to Courtney's birthday dinner! THANK YOU!

Here is Court and I at my bachelorette party :]

<3 you woman!




Second reason I am proud today... as you know I am a bailbondsman. Well, with no help to "Dog the Bounty Hunter".. we bondsman have a BAD rep. And to tell you the truth, most bondsman are sneaky [last post touched on this a bit.] After the industry being called out by the judge yesterday in court, I felt the need to defend myself and our company.. so today I did! Let me explain that this judge is NOT an easy one to talk to, and you can get on his shit list before you even know it, so I had to be careful. But I was direct, respectful, to the point and guess what? He Listened! He also told me he knew that myself, and my company, were a few of the good ones and he has respect for us. All that I ask! May seem like a small thing, but in this industry, can't make too many friends :] I was proud of myself for having the guts to stand up and say something.. now I am glad I did!


Well, enough tooting my own horn. I've got to get down to business!


<3 C

No comments:

Post a Comment