Thursday, April 28, 2011

.Easter [&such]

Well, I've been trying to post for a week now. Unfortunately my computer charger shorted out [third one we've had!] so we have had a dead laptop all week. Lame. But it finally arrived today!

So, a week late, Easter was fabulous this year :] It was fun having Olivia to get really excited about the Easter Bunny, and th
e look on both their faces in the morning was priceless! I love the way Sebastian says "Jellyweens" and how much Olivia loves her little stuffed bunny :].







We went to Mom's for a lovely lunch
. We stuffed ourselves and let the kids have their egg hunt [indoors, due to the rain!]. Sebastian didn't want to put his eggs in the basket, he had to keep them all in his hands and pockets, ha! He didn't get many, but didn't mind. After egg 4 he realized there was candy in them so he sat down and started to munch out.

We dyed eggs this year, I don't recall ever dying eggs personally and e
veryone seemed to think that was weird. It was fun, but of course my countertops ended up a nice shade of pink/blue/orange ;]. PS. Baking soda works WONDERS for stains! Our eggs Benedict:

This week has flown by, cannot believe tomorrow is Friday..
For one, WHO WAS EXCITED TO SEE THE SUN TODAY?! Heck yes. Literally, almost 2 solid weeks of rain. The Finley is flooded throughout Ozark again, Lake Taneycomo took out a lot of Branson/Hollister/Forsyth. The rising water even swept away Bass Pro's b
oat dock on the landing, it floated all the way to the dam in about 1 1/2 hours!
So Monday I had the meeting with Nixa schools, Sebastian was accepted into their preschool program! It was all very exciting and extremely nerve-wracking for me. They told me they would send me his "school supplies list" and "bus schedule" this summer. Tears fell :[ My baby boy? Going to SCHOOL?! no way :[


Today I wrote two bonds! YAHOOO! After finding out our company name is being slandered and "the competition" is going through phone books [that we pay $$$$'s a year for!] and marking out our ad's and writing their phone numbers. REALLY?! Is this middle school? Did you just give me a mustache in the yearbook? I mean COME ON.

All in all it has been a wonderful week. The kids are so full of energy and finally got to go out to play in the gorgeous weather today! I hope it stays for tomorrow,better yet for the weekend.

I've been exhausted lately with no good reason. This Mama needs some energy! And to probably lay off the morning coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment