Wednesday, May 25, 2011

.Herro;)

I've been meaning to blog, but I haven't.
There's a small list of things in my life that I wanna do, but just don't. Hmmm. I should probably work on that.
Anywho! Anyone who is anyone knows that a large tornado did severe damage about an hour from here. I have a lot of family out in the Joplin area, but thankfully everyone I know is fine.. but there is so, so much damage. I'm headed out there in about 6 hours for cleanup, I just know this is going to be such an ongoing thing. My heart is so saddened by the loss of lives and homes and treasures.. but I know when I return tomorrow my heart will be so heavy for these people hurting from seeing it firsthand.
Friday we head out of town to Arkansas for the extended weekend. We're going to Fayetteville to see a show, staying in Russellville, and I may get to meet up with beloved bestie's Emily and Taylor in Little Rock. I've been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time and it almost feels wrong to celebrate it.
I have been one busy Mama the past two weeks. My big man is potty training! And doing so well :] I'm a proud Mama! But it is still in the "this is really cool" stage so I am constantly running to the [any] bathroom with Sebastian. Still, I am as enthusiastic and excited for him each time, and he is so proud :]]
Would love to stay and chat, but the alarm is set for 4:30. Whew.

<3
C

No comments:

Post a Comment