Tuesday, May 31, 2011

.Memorial

I have so much to catch up on, don't you love and hate when that happens? Each story and minute detail gets lost because you must rush to remember the big things, instead of dwelling on the small.
Memorial Day weekend came and went.. If I don't say it anywhere else, I would like to say it here... I have a deep respect for those that serve in our forces. Our country, as diverse and beautiful as it is.. has a lot of unity problems.. but I feel like those who serve probably feel the most connected. Many have died... many in vain... but we do not forget. The two on my mind this Memorial Day, is my sister in law, Monique who is in the Air Force currently and overseas and also my Papa, who just passed away in March. These Two are very special to me :] <3 you both!
This week was an off one.. but made up for it with a very normal weekend... Got lots of beautiful sunshine and enjoyed my family. Extremely excited to be getting Olivia most of the summer, we will be spending most of it outside!! First up, need to get a tent, ours finally died.
I feel on the brink of something big.. Crazy things happen when I say that, so I guess we will see!


<3
C

1 comment:

  1. Great Memorial day tribute! I am glad your weekend made up for the off week. AND... I hope your summer is full of adventure. If a tent is involved it sounds like fun times :)

    ReplyDelete