Wednesday, September 14, 2011

.Patience

Patience.. Patience.. Patience...

It's my mantra.

It's the only word I seem to know these days.

Life has taken yet another turn to a place I never knew existed, but it's amazing how I fit right in.

I am continually blessed by this world around me.  I am slowly but surely carving out my way, using myself and my soul as a guide, as well as the other three beautiful pieces of my soul that teach me daily.  I'm so in love with this family of four we have built.  We have become one unit, one foundation.. constantly leaning on one another, holding each other up with the love, compassion and support.  It is amazing to see the love resonate from this house, the house Olivia tenderly calls "the Only Benedict House", and there is nothing quite like it.  My heart lifts being here.. my soul has taken flight!

I must enjoy the past but never dwell, it's a place I can get lost.

I must have Patience as life unfolds and only live in the moment.

I must have the knowledge that whatever may come, will come, and as long as I have Benedict's 1, 2, & 3.. that's all I need.



<3
C


No comments:

Post a Comment