Wednesday, September 21, 2011

.Sometimes

Sometimes.. your life and all that surrounds becomes full.
Sometimes... your outlet is at the very bottom on the to-do list.
Sometimes... you can't find the words.
So... sometimes.. you steal a survey [myspace style, baby!] from your cutesy friend Amy and go with that. :]

<3
C






A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Queen


C. Chore that you hate: Hanging up laundry & scrubbing toilets/tubs. Blech.


D. Dogs: are fabulous.  Their loyalty and understanding is amazing!


E. Essential start to your day:   Low Acidity Coffee & two hugs from the babes :]


F. Favorite color: I'll never pick just one. I have scheme's I like best. Mustard yellow/burnt orange/teal .... pink/orange/yellow...


G. Gold or Silver:  White gold!


H. Height: 5 ft 7 1/2 in.  Doctors told my parents I would be over 6 foot.. yeaaah I'm happy that didn't work out.


I. Instruments you play: Flute, piccolo, piano.. a little guitar


J. Job title: Mommy. Bail Bondsman. Office Manager. Civil Process Server. Private Investigator. House Cleaner. Driver.

K. Kids: My step daughter is 5 and my son is 3 :]


L. Live: Near Springfield, MO


M. Mother’s name: Pamela but she will kill you if you use it.


N. Nicknames: Crysta L, Tristle, CMarsh, Latsyrc


O. Overnight hospital stays: After Sebastian they held us hostage for a few days...


P. Pet peeves: People who prompt, but won't ask flat out..Society and it's silly rules, the way I ALWAYS roll up a few hairs in the window of my car.. look right & owww!!


Q. Quote from a movie: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that"


R. Right or left handed: Right normally, but I come prepared.


S. Siblings: 2 older brothers and an older sister.  My family is a hodgepodge and I love it.


U. Underwear:  The Lacie by Vickie's Secret. So. Damn. Comfortable!

.
V. Vegetable you hate:  Mustard Greens. I can eat almost any vegetable raw. Once you cook it, I'm super picky.


W. What makes you run late: Two children under 5. And another who is 25... I hate being late! But no matter HOW prepared I am to get out the door... these three... I swear.... ;]

 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hmmm Lungs, Arm, Ribs, teeth of course.


Y. Yummy food that you make:  Bring on the sweets! I'm the baker, Tony's the chef.


Z. Zoo animal:
Giraffes.They are incredible and seem so gentle! Lions as well, I like to think that it's not my fault I just wanna lay in the sun, stretch and sleep all day, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment